- Photo gallery Vivinfvg.it
From today on Vivinfvg.it you can publish the photos of your days of tourism in Friuli Venezia Giulia Region.
Creating an online photographic Album is very simple, if you want you can however also simply propose a photo of yours in the album arranged by Vivinfvg.it editing. In any case, your nick will be indicated if your photography is shown in the public pages of the site.
Always assign to the images that you send a title and a description and remind that maximum dimensions must be 1280x965.
If you decide to make your photos public, other Vivinfvg.it users will be able to vote and comment them.
From the Photography gallery you can also send a beautiful virtual postcard to your friends, choosing between your photos and those available in the site.
The consultation of the Photography Gallery is free, while the insertion of the images is reserved to the registered users of Vivinfvg.it
REGULATION OF VIVINFVG.IT PHOTO GALLERY
The service offered by the portal Vivinfvg.it allows the users to insert and freely send their own photos whose contained is pertaining to the school and familiar tourism in the ambit of the Province of Udine and of Friuli Venezia Giulia Region. It will be care of Vivinfvg.it scientific Committee to evaluate if sent photos present the characteristics and the contents mentioned above and to publish them in the photographic Gallery of the site.
The responsibility for the dispatch and the publication is on the user's charge, who, using the service, declares:
1. To be of age;
2. To be aware that by the photos dispatch the user undertakes to concede the right and the license, not subject to any reward and not exclusive, to Vivinfvg.it to use, reproduce, modify, publish, give and execute such photos and, in general, to exercise all the rights attached to the same up to possible party entitled revocation.
3. Sending his/her photos the user:
- guarantees that they are original and the user is titular of the relative copyright;
- guarantees that nothing of what sent has an obscene, defamatory, blasphemous character or violates the rights or the ownerships of possible executors, the moral rights, the copyright, the tutelage of the personal data, the rights of publication or other possible rights of any third;
- He guarantees to have obtained all the assents and the redeeming from all the people having the right or the responsibility to supply such licences relative to the photos and Vivinfvg.it relative use.
4. To be aware that Vivinfvg.it does not have any power of control and supervision on the contents of the photos;
5. To be aware that the responsibility of the content of the photos is on the charge of the person who have sent them;
6. Of being aware that the publication of photos with minors is not allowed on Vivinfvg.it;
7. Of being aware that the violation of what indicated in the previous clauses 3 and 6 can cause the immediate removal of the photos;
8. Of being aware that if Vivinfvg.it or the associations or societies connected to it are addressees of judicial actions on initiative of third ones regarding the conduct or the use of the service by a user, he/she expressly accepts to keep uninjured and to raise Vivinfvg.it, or the predicted societies and associations from every prejudicial effect connected to a legal action and to refund every expense and indemnify every direct or indirect damage. The user undertakes to keep Vivinfvg.it unharmed from all the losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, there included the possible legal expenses, that Vivinfvg.it may support in consequence to the use of the service;
9. On the basis of what established by the Code of the Privacy (196/2003,) the utilization of the service involves, for the user, the authorization for the treatment, by informatic ways or less, of personal data and to their utilization by Italia Ondine for the development of the necessary activities.
With the dispatch of the photos for their publication, the user accepts what above mentioned and expresses the wider assent to the utilization of the photos by Vivinfvg.it in the web pages of the portal and to the treatment of personal data to the senses of the Code of the Privacy (196/2003.)